8 Benefits of Postal Totes
Flexcon creates plastic postal totes that are the answer for a full range of material handling needs – as well as mail room use.
Postal totes not only improve organization and efficiency of mail centers, they also help organize materials throughout the process from assembly and warehousing to shipping and transport.
Flexcon offers a complete range of postal container solutions – mail bins, postal totes, flat trays, flat tubs and postal bins. Our postal totes come in a wide range of sizes, designs and colors to meet your needs.
Other benefits of postal bins include:
1. Made of tough, lightweight plastic for easy handling and long, dependable life. Providing extra strength for heavy loads, some bins feature welded seams and steel rod reinforcements.
2. Cut-out handles make carrying these corrugated plastic boxes and corrugated totes easy and ergonomic for your workforce
3. Plastic corrugated containers resist chemicals, water and impact, providing optimal protection of your materials and products
5. Made of plastic, they last for the long haul, making it easy on your budget. And these recyclable plastic containers are easy on the earth. Because they’re recyclable, these reusable containers don’t take up landfill space when they do come to the end of their lifecycle.
6. Similar sized corrugated plastic totes nest together. This saves you valuable space in your facility when they’re not in use.
7. Our postal totes are made to the same standards as USPS postal containers
8. Our varied available sizes of mail bins, postal totes, flat trays, flat tubs, postal bins, used postal totes, usps postal bin and postal containers will fit most standard carts for transport within your facility
We have been the trusted supplier of postal totes for over 50 years and serve more than 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies. For more information please contact us today.